Summer 2021 Membership
The coolest place for summer in Columbia!
- Join the summer program waitlist (waitlist entry is based on first come, first serve capacity)
- Annual membership is required prior to summer enrollment
- View camp details below
- Join the waitlist now!
Summer Camp Details
- Location: Summer Day Camp is only available at the Main Clubhouse (1200 N. 7th Street, Columbia, MO)
- Summer Hours: Monday-Friday, Doors open at 7:45 AM and close at 5:15 PM
- Meals: Food is served daily at Club! Breakfast begins at 8 AM, Lunch shifts begin at 11 AM, and Afternoon Snacks are served 3:30-5 PM
- Morning Program: All morning session attendees must arrive prior to 9 AM to be included in the daily lunch count
- Afternoon Program: Afternoon attendees must arrive prior to 1 PM to be included in afternoon program activities (many are outside and off-campus field trips)
- Important Dates to Know: Summer Day Camp begins Wednesday, June 7th - August 11, 2023
- Club will be closed on the following days: June 19th (in observance of Juneteenth), June 30th (staff professional development), July 3-4 (in observance of Independence Day), and July 28 (staff professional development)
- Summer Program Focus Areas: Sports & Recreation, Literacy Skill Building, Character & Leadership, STEM discovery, Early Workforce Development, and Arts & Crafts
- Membership preference is given to youth who need all-day care*
- New this year, Bicycle Safety!
- Space is limited due to state licensing rules and regulations.
- Join the waitlist!
Fees for Summer are paid upfront or through a payment plan based on the following sliding-scale structure:
- Standard Fee: $140
- Teen/Tween Rate: $20
- $50 to $30 Scholarship Rate: $100
- $25 to $10 Scholarship Rate: $60
- $0 Scholarship Rate: $20
- Join the Summer Wait List
If you have questions about the enrollment process, please call us at 573-874-1697.
We are thankful for our funding partners & sponsors!