Our employment application can be found here.
Volunteering is a great way for the community to get involved with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Columbia! There are a variety of volunteer opportunities ranging from 1 – 2 hours/week to one-time special events. Below is a list of the different volunteer opportunities that are currently available.
To apply to be a BGCC Volunteer, please complete this application and return it to our front desk. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch.
School year opportunities
- Homework Assistance Instructors
- Game Room Attendant
- Dance Instructors
- Fitness Program Assistant
- Sports Coaches ‐ all sports
- Coaching Assistants ‐ all sports
- Dancing Coaches
- Back to School Celebration
- Halloween Party
- Annual Parent Appreciation Thanksgiving Dinner
- Christmas Party
- Boys & Girls Club Week
- End of School Year Party
- Talent Show
- Rootin’ Tootin’ Chili Cook-Off (Feb)