Current information on programs and resources due to COVID-19.
Current BGC of Columbia protocols can be found by clicking here!
Our commitment to keeping the young people we serve safe is always our number one priority.
Following the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, it’s important that you know Boys & Girls Clubs of Columbia is doing everything possible to keep your child, our staff and volunteers protected from its spread.
We are also closely monitoring reports from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our local health department, and our school district for all updated information.
As a reminder, we recommend preventative actions every family should take to prevent exposure to COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow the City of Columbia requirement to wear masks
- Wash your hands often
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Please know that we are working hard to ensure the safety for all kids, families, staff, and volunteers. We will keep you updated and are so grateful for you patience.